Learn from industry UX experts
Enjoy the opportunity to learn from leading practitioners and leverage our instructor’s exclusive expertise.
Apply theory to a real-life challenge
Gain valuable skills and apply what you learn in the classroom to a real-life challenge.
Learn amongst like-minded professionals
With capped class sizes, enjoy the unique perspectives and professional experiences of your classmates.
Connect with the industry
Expand your connections in a community of industry influencers and thought leaders.
This course is for
- Anyone interested in learning and applying UX Design skills in their current role, future career or to a business – no prerequisites are required for this course
- Anyone looking to accelerate their learning in a short, concentrated time frame
- Design professionals looking to transition into UX roles over time
- Design professionals looking to validate and formalise their existing knowledge and skillsets
- Students from a variety of professional backgrounds
There are no prerequisites required – Express your interest today and simply turn up with passion, determination and a readiness to get immersed in an intensive, accelerated learning process.
Our alumni are working with some of the best
Complement Your CareerWhether you’re looking to upskill in UX Design or pivot into a new career, get industry-recognised skills at Academy Xi.
Get up close and personal with inspiring mentors
Put theory into practice with a hands-on project
Join a small sized class and learn in a community of go-getters
What you'll Learn
Request a syllabus todayGet a taste tester with our free course Syllabus. Express your interest and our friendly Course Advisors will send a copy of the syllabus your way!
This intensive one-week course will equip you with UX Design techniques to add to your toolkit and ensure you’re comfortable with in-demand skills:
- Experience working on a real UX project
- Gain a toolkit of UX skills and techniques
- Bring valuable tools into your workplace
- Understand the end-to-end UX Design process
- Create an accelerated set of artifacts; personas, customer journeys, user flows and information architecture
- Communicate UX Design concepts to various stakeholders