Public Speaking and Communication Masterclass
20 February 2019
5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Academy Xi, Level 3, 45 Exhibition St, Melbourne VIC 3000
The average person speaks anywhere between 7,000 – 20,000 words a day. Though we adopt our ability to speak as a form of communication as a child, many of us struggle to effectively communicate and influence others as an adult.
Whether you own your own business, work for an organisation, or want to pitch to investors, effective communication is what you need to achieve desirable outcomes — whether in life or business.
At our masterclass, we’ll explore:
- The four areas of ‘The Critical Alignment Model’
- How the ESIP Model relates to public speaking and communication
- How to create an effective 30-second and 2-minute elevator pitch for your personal and professional spheres
- Understanding the Pathos, Logos and Ethos Methodology
- Tips for writing and delivering a speech
- Tips for effective communication and connection
There will be special and exclusive giveaways by the host and speaker Jody Dontje, as
well as the opportunity to learn the ‘Be, Do and Have’ of effective communication and
public speaking skills.
Fulfilment and Public Speaking Coach
Jody Dontje is a recognised inspiration, changing the lives of individuals internationally. Her life mission is to empower others to access and activate their fullest potential and live a life of purpose, vibrancy, and fulfilment. Jody is a Fulfilment Mindset Coach, Public Speaking and Communication Coach, an International Humanitarian, TEDx Talk Speaker, Teacher, WFWP Speech Contest Winner and Founder of 2 global empowerment charities (FundMyCharityWork.com and The Help Nepal Appeal).
Dates and fees
20 February 2019
5:30 pm ~ 8:30 pm
45 Exhibition St,
Melbourne VIC 3000